What is Trus-T?
- A service that provides the rails to create identity and data ecosystems
- De-couple identity accounts from transaction – no account needed, seamless, on-the-fly attribute sharing for secure, privacy-enhanced transactions
- Automated on-boarding of relying parties and identity providers – Trus-T provides the connectivity to hooks up an identity ecosystem.
- Services can use the power of identity federation using established third-party identities to make user journeys and the UX fantastic
- Your customers get an easy way to transact with you.
- You no longer need to worry about storing sensitive data.
- You no longer need to be concerned about providing secure account recovery.
- Onboarding services to Trus-T is simple and fast.
- Let your customers use existing identity accounts, including bank account IDs via Open Banking
The extended Trus-T service also provides:
- Optional dynamic layering of attributes during a transaction to increase a level of assurance; this helps to increase trusted access and meet AML/KYC requirements
- Event-driven transactions based on configurable rules
- User consent as part of the design
- Consents can be audited and held in an immutable record on a blockchain or traditional store
- A low friction, highly trusted, scalable and secure cloud service is delivered at low cost
- Trus-T has optional support for the use of different Blockchains
Powered by Avoco Secure’s, proven, tried and tested technology used for accessing UK Government services
Trus-T powers the identity ecosystem and gives customers a reason to come back to your service.