Scaling identity to work for everyone
Identity theft is driving cybercrime, putting everyone at risk. The continual process of creating a new account adds to the risk of identity theft and identity-related crimes. A transactional model shares data in real-time and verified as it is shared reduces this risk.
Age-restrictions are a vital part of protecting the digital life of children. Using privacy-enhanced, verified bank data, age restrictions can be enforced.
Find out more about Avoco’s AgePass digital wallet passes.
Identity fraud cases reach all time high as cost-of-living crisis bites
FTC (2021) ID theft was behind 24% of the 5,883,409 reports of fraud, identity theft and other complaints.
Latest fraudscape report shows cases of ID fraud rose by nearly a quarter in 2022
ID fraud now accounts for almost 70% of cases filed to the National Fraud Database
Authenticate, verify, and transact, safely
Data drives the wheels of commerce. Avoco provides the building blocks, using orchestration and decisioning technology (ODE). Avoco provides your organization with the ability to authenticate people, verify their identity data, and perform checks to ensure safe transactions.
Open Banking data and other data sources are used to provide verified data. Trust is added to your services, with benefits for all:
• Create customer-centric pathways that support multiple channels.
• Utilize tried and tested verification services from our world-renowned partners.
• Remove the need for identity accounts and prevent account takeover attacks (ATO).
• Create trusted online exchanges based on pre-verified data from banks and other sources.
Make ID smart and inclusive
Avoco’s orchestration and decisioning engine gives you all the tools needed to generate smart identity services.
• Dynamically adapt to cover cross-border use cases.
• Easy to build and configure identity services with little or no code.
• Provide user journeys that are supported by multiple channels including smart TVs, digital assistants, and digital identity wallets.
• Support vouching and delegation for even the most complex use cases.
• Multi-tenancy to allow MSPs and other organizations to service multiple clients
• Adaptable and configurable to cover many types of use cases
Mass scale, reduced cost, and trusted identity transactions
Avoco’s ODE brings Open banking and premium banking API data to your organization. This provides potential access to the data of over 500 million verified online banking customers worldwide. This is the largest pool of verified data. ODE is designed to link your organization up to open banking so you can give your customers the choice of sharing KYC-verified claims that prove:
• Age over or age under or an age range
• Verified name and address
• Proof of ability to pay
• Trustworthiness (length of time bank account held)
• The open banking data is returned in any format required