Avoco’s identity orchestration and decisioning engine (ODE) is a series of modular APIs to connect data, people, and services. ODE does all the heavy lifting in the development of consumer, citizen, and enterprise ecosystems that rely on verified data to transact safely. ODE is based on the principle of trust layers, building up trust by using multiple sources of verified data.
Protocols are powerful but require specialised knowledge. Avoco’s identity orchestration and decisioning engine (ODE) translates protocols to facilitate seamless communications across identity ecosystem components. ODE handles complex protocols such as OIDC FAPI and CIBA MODRNA to open up channels and use cases to facilitate innovation in consumer identity systems.
Avoco’s identity orchestration and decisioning engine (ODE) is built to provide the multiple tools needed to build even the most complex of identity-led ecosystems. Data and trust are core to the engine behind ODE, with data enriched by connection to verification services and banks. Omnichannel support is intrinsic to the system. The whole provides your company with a rich set of tools to build innovotive and consumer-friendly solutions.
Scaling identity to work for everyone
Identity theft is driving cybercrime, putting everyone at risk. The continual process of creating a new account adds to the risk of identity theft and identity-related crimes. Deep fakes are making fraud more complicated to detect. Added assurance is needed. A transactional model shares data in real-time and verified as it is shared reduces this risk.
Age-restrictions are a vital part of protecting the digital life of children. Using privacy-enhanced, verified bank data, age restrictions can be enforced.
Find out more about Avoco’s AgePass digital wallet passes.
Identity fraud cases reach all time high as cost-of-living crisis bites
FTC (2021) ID theft was behind 24% of the 5,883,409 reports of fraud, identity theft and other complaints.
Latest fraudscape report shows cases of ID fraud rose by nearly a quarter in 2022
ID fraud now accounts for almost 70% of cases filed to the National Fraud Database
Authenticate, verify, and transact, safely
Data drives the wheels of commerce. Avoco facilitates and empowers the use of data using an identity orchestration and decisioning engine (ODE).
Avoco ODE is a modular set of API-enabled building blocks to authenticate people, verify their identity data, and perform checks to ensure safe transactions.
Open Banking data and other data sources are used to provide verified data to perform assured transactions. Trust is added to your services, with benefits for all:
• Create customer-centric pathways that support multiple channels.
• Utilize tried and tested verification services from our world-renowned partners.
• Remove the need for identity accounts and prevent account takeover attacks (ATO).
• Create trusted online exchanges based on pre-verified data from banks and other sources.
Make ID smart and inclusive
Avoco’s orchestration and decisioning engine gives you all the tools needed to generate smart identity services.
• Dynamically adapt to cover cross-border use cases.
• Easily build and configure identity services with little or no code.
• Provide user journeys that are supported by multiple channels, including smart TVs, digital assistants, and digital identity wallets.
• Support vouching and delegation for even the most complex use cases.
• Multi-tenancy support to allow MSPs and other organizations to service multiple clients
• Adaptable and configurable to cover many types of use cases
Mass scale, reduced cost, and trusted identity transactions
Avoco’s ODE brings Open banking and premium banking API data to your organization. This provides potential access to the data of over 500 million verified online banking customers worldwide. This is the largest pool of verified data worldwide. ODE connects your organization to open banking so you can give your customers the choice of sharing KYC-verified claims that prove:
• Age over or age under or an age range
• Verified name and address
• Proof of ability to pay
• Trustworthiness (length of time bank account held)
• The open banking data is returned in any format required