Avoco are continually innovating to keep ahead of the competition. Our mantra is simple, to make better tools to give industry the power to better compete.
We are working in a number of areas to innovate around our API – adding in benefit across the spectrum of uses of online identity and identity data. These areas include:
- Blockchain. We can use both private and public blockchains to:
- Prove they are verified to a certain level
- Prove (in a privacy enhanced manner) they have certain attributes, e.g. over 18
- Keep a record of consent and revocation of consent, to share verified identity data
- BitCardID. A way to visualise blockchain entries. Customers can see a set of digital cards in a wallet. Each card represents a verified attribute that is anchored on a blockchain or distributed ledger. Services can consumer these cards under user consent. Cards can be used to minimally disclose user data helping to meet compliance requirements such as GDPR.
- Improving Verification. Verification is a hurdle to the creation and uptake of assured identities. Avoco are working across a number of areas, including Machine Learning to improve the way in which wide demographic users have identity checks performed during registration and post registration; we see verification as an ongoing process.