We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our marketing communications to determine engagement. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties with whom we have partnered to assist in our marketing efforts.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Website and the services we can provide to you.
We detail below the cookies used our Website.
Functional cookies are necessary to help our Website and Service to work as intended.
If you choose to disable any functional cookies; various functions of the Website or Service may be unavailable to you or may not work as intended.
The analytics cookies we use include:
- Google Analytics – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and to opt out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Tag Manager – Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?, and to opt out, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7519794.
- Heap Analytics – Analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile. Learn more at https://heapanalytics.com/privacy. To opt out, configure your web browser to reject this cookie.
- Bizible – Analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile. Learn more at http://www.bizible.com/privacy-policy, and to opt out, visit https://www.bizible.com/cookie-opt-out.
- TechTarget – Analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile. Learn more at https://www.techtarget.com/privacy-policy-may25/ and to opt out, visit https://www.techtarget.com/individual-rights-request/.
In addition, we also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our email messages to determine whether the messages were opened and if the links were clicked. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels in emails we send you, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, but that may affect your ability to view images in other emails you receive.